Earthy currently has a unique opportunity for an experienced manager to come and join our welcoming and energetic team. Our bistro is situated by the Water of Leith on Canonmills Bridge.
You will work closely with the management team to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service and quality.
You will share our love for local, seasonal and Organic produce and have previous experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone that will always go the extra mile for their team and guests. Someone who can think differently and come up with innovative ways to drive the business & manage their team. You must be good with numbers and be an inspirational leader.
You will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the bistro and managing the floor
- Welcoming our local, regular and new guests in a warm friendly manner
- Sharing our love of local, seasonal and Organic food with both the team and customers
- Inspiring and motivating the team, keeping them engaged and energised
- Providing ongoing, interesting training to our new and existing team
- Ensuring high standards and genuine friendly service are exceeded all of the time
We are open 7 days a week, so weekend & shift work is expected.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your c.v. & tell us a little more about yourself, explaining why you are interested in becoming part of the Earthy family to email@example.com.
Due to the high number of emails we receive we will be unable to reply to all but successful applicants at this time.